BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Yay!!! back in ipoh again, i just love weekends ^^

I'm back for the weekend again.
feels grateful that it's gonna be a saturday tomorrow.
waking up at 6.30am for 2 days is really killing me.
to think that college life would be less tiring than f6...
how wrong was i....
i still have to wake up at the crack of dawn T_T

College life is getting better lately.
although work load is getting more and more
i still enjoy this week better than i did last week.
hopefully it will keep getting better~~
but i still wish that i could drive,
instead of cycling...
fell down again on thursday ><
i'm really not on good terms with my bic,
can't seem to get it to cooperate with me =.="

Got to eat banana split on thursday.
although i fell down
but with my craving fulfilled
can't help but be happy ^^

Am dying to watch The A Team!!!
but i have to wait for my dear bffs to return from kl
ARGH...
orh well...hoping next saturday will be here in a blink of an eye XD
woot~~

0 comments: