BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I miss my friends~~

After starting college for 2 days,
i can't help but miss my best friends. (you know who you are XP)
college life is really similar to school life.
except when u leave class in the middle of a lecture there's no one to stop you.
and you are on your own, no one to guide you, no one to rely on.
what a cruel life...

When i'm in my lecture classes.
it really brings back school life memories.
close friends sitting all around you.
chit-chatting away even thought the teacher is teaching.
siting together at a table laughing and talking during recess.
moving around together, even to the toilets XD
and not to mention giving teacher headaches because of unfinished homeworks, skipping classes and school together ^^

orh well...
we all have to grow up someday....
but still....
it would be so much better if they were actually here with me.
miss you girls so much~~

0 comments: