BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just the sight of dim sum is enough to scare me X_X

Today was my first day working as a waitress.
and for those who knows me, i'm a person with a weird hygienic obsession
so it was not easy at all for me being a waitress...

I worked at a dim sum restaurant in ipoh.
and boy....was i stressed out.
imagine no one else cleaning the tables except you,
and the customers are coming in like little ants spotting something sweet.
it's was darn hectic.
i didn't even have chance to drink a drop of water from 7 in the morning
to 12.30pm =.="
was i glad, when it's time to go home.

Working as a waitress,
really isn't a pleasant job....at all.
it makes me realize not to be so hard on them
when we have to wait for our table or the food.
this working experience really made me realize
the real value of money.
and the hard earn appreciation when it's a job well done.

0 comments: