BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When there is nothing around you, you start to appreciate what was once there.

I'm trying my best not to be a spoiled brat and keep whining about things.
but you really can't help it
especially when you're sick!!

This week was chaotic ><
okie...so maybe it's not the whole week yet...
anyway...
i came back to kampar on monday
and my sickness got worse after the first day of school.
was just having a sore-throat and coughing.
now i ended up having fever and flu.
i even used up my whole supply of tissue T_T
Besides being sick, i've got several new bruises on my elbow and knee,
thanks to cycling =.="
really....this week can't get anymore worse.

Because of these few days
i start to realize just how much i really miss my family and friends.
when you're sick
there's always a warm bowl of soup waiting for you beside your bed.
and when you're falling down while walking or cycling
there's always a hand to catch you.

Just how much do you miss them?
you wouldn't even start to wonder
unless you're in a place far away from home.

Home is where the heart is...
now i finally understand.

0 comments: