BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can anyone save me from this hell hole?

Seriously, utar was nothing but hell to me lately.
I honestly do not know whether it's my problem
or utar's just not on good terms with me.

After studying in utar and moving to kampar for almost a month.
i thought i would finally manage to adapt to the environment there,
but it turns out differently...way different from what i expected.
not only do i feel sick just thinking of going to school,
i'm also suffering from insomnia,
which is way serious considering the fact that i can sleep anywhere, any time.
and not to mention transportation is so darn inconvenient.
i actually had to walk from campus to my hostel several times.
it took me a freaking hour for every trip!!!
ARGH!!!!

I really have to solve my issues regarding utar.
how can i like something when i cannot even think of it without feeling sick =.="
and i'm having a test next week...
haizz...
should have taken the option of studying f6,
at least i would not be suffering from insomnia...

0 comments: