BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Feels like writing all of a sudden...

Just came back from kampar.
am dead tired right now.
i actually cycled to campus from my hostel this morning.
it was a very strenuous exercise ><

Still not use to the lifestyle in kampar.
with no transport and internet excess...
if it was me a week ago, i would have thought that i'll be dead by now.
but seeing that i'm still updating my blog,
i think i'm pretty much still breathing.

Am losing my appetite lately.
maybe it's because of the excessive exercises.
as long as i'm not aneroxic, i'll be fine.
really miss being at home.
i'm actually missing my mom's cooking
and being taken cared of by my parents.
can't help but feel homesick after a week.

Utar has a really large library
but sadly i haven't had the chance to check it out yet.
but seriously, campus is really too big...
i feel like my legs are gonna give way,
juz by walking from my lecture hall to the cafeteria.
and it's freezing in the lecture halls.
i have to wear a jacket and still face the risk of freezing to death =.="
but my hostel is the exact opposite.
with 2 fans on, you still manage to sweat.
orh well...
this is life.

0 comments: