BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Although it was only a day, still I appreciate it alot!!!

Went back to ipoh again on tuesday ><
thanks to my roomate ng cheng yee.
her sister came to fetch us at 10pm.
was shocked when she actually reached our house after 20 minutes o.0
we were actually out hanging out with friends.
imagine the speed we had to cycled when her sis said she is at our hostel =.="

Anyway got to spend a day with my family.
reached home at 11.30pm
went out for supper with my family.
had a very enjoyable supper with them,
because it's been a week since i talked to my sisters.
and 2 weeks since i talked to my parents.

I used to hate family gatherings.
but after coming to kampar to study,
i really really miss them.
miss my sister's sarcastic jokes,
my mum's nagging,
my dad's stern stares. LOL
and now i realised no matter how much we argued,
i really really love them a lot.


supper in ipoh's so-called 'dessert street' XD

0 comments: