BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Reunion with my ex-classmates ^^

Went out today for lunch with my ex-classmates.
it was really fun ^^
woke up early this morning
although i stayed up late last night.
can't really sleep well this few days.
even at home....

Poh(1 of my besties) came to fetch me today.
wasn't ready at all when she said she was on the way,
had to rush around so that i will be ready when she arrived XD
after fetching me, we went to fetch the rest of our friends.
we reached our destination which is greentown at 3pm.
so we kinda had a late lunch ><


this gathering was all because of ching li who came back from kedah for holis~


the restaurant was quite a nice place
but i forgot what's it called =.="


gonna miss ching li so much~~
she's going to china next year T_T


my personal favourite~~
this was the last picture we took before leaving ^^

0 comments: