BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

College life is unexpectedly boring....

First and second day of my college life was boring and downright tiring...

The first day i was late for my very first lecture.
it started at 8am in the morning....gosh...
woke up at 6.30am and got ready for school.
try to catch the bus but ended up missing 3 buses because there were too many people.

came back at 4pm.
was so darn exhausted i can't even lift my finger =.="
slept at 10pm so that i can wake up for tomorrow's class.

After spending 2 days in utar.
I absolutely hate it.
lecture was so so and i din make a single friend from class.
and not to mention my timetable sucks ><
but still...
i got to come back to ipoh cuz wednesday is kinda my off day.
with only a tutorial class at 4pm.
and this week was a free week because tutorial classes have not started yet.
so i'm updating my blog from my dear hometown ipoh XD

seriously, after being to a town like kampar.
you really start to appreciate ipoh.
and maxis phone line there sucks.
ARGH....you can't even call or receive texts at night.

p.s. am wishing i did not enroll into utar. T_T

0 comments: