BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holidays~

It's been 4 days since i finished my finals,
back in Ipoh again~
but this time, am not feeling so well.
I think it was partly due to the weather and my sleeping habits.
Got a cold, or should i say a sore throat instead.
It got quite severe after a few days of constant late night chit chats
and without taking care of what i was eating,
especially the fry stuff XD

Although was quite sick,
it did not stop me from eating crabs and hang out at my friend's place till 1am.
It was kinda a farewell cum birthday party~
One of my bestie is leaving for Genting Highlands to work as a card dealer.
I was originally against the idea,
but it's her decision and i respect that.
Had a fun time catching up and taking pictures ^^
Kinda feels like taking a trip back down memory lane.
Those years we spend in high school came gushing through me,
tears were welling up in my eyes,
but being the strong person that i am =P
Managed to hold it in.

This is 1 of my favourite quotes~
It is also 1 that matches our situation.
I wish you my dear friend nothing but the best of luck in life.
Till the next time we meet ^^
"Every ending is a new beginning."


*Pictures taken by Yaner*

0 comments: