BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A blessing in disguise.

I once thought my only besties would be the ones that were made in high school,
but God really loves me,
because it was a blessing in disguise...

My course mates are only made up of a hand full of people,
it is considered a really really really small gang,
compared to other courses.
Journalism isn't something students would normally take,
popular courses were PR, Business and of course engineering.
With approximately 13 people in my class,
you can't really choose who to be friend with do you?
But really...
It was my blessing in disguise.

Although most of them come from different places,
we all really mingle well.
It's like a needle and thread,
different personalities do not cause clashes,
instead we complemented each other.
We worked well as a team~
And I wouldn't want it any other way! <3

An early Merry Christmas ^^


Our mom~~

Pictures by Lee li *our very own mom XD*

0 comments: