BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love is blind, but friendship closes it's eyes...

Have you ever wonder what friendship really means?
where a single individual can sacrifice everything for another individual.
be it money, someone you like, trust and sometimes even their own life.
my version of friendship is of course not as extraordinary as some people,
but still...it means sooo much to me....

these are a few everlasting friendship that i have made throughout this 18 years.


















I knew that looking back at tears would make me laugh.....
but i never knew that looking back at laughs would cause tears.
i feel so thankful that i have come to know all of you,
this friendship means a lot to me,
and i hope it means a lot to you too....

"A true friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies" quoted from Aristotle.

0 comments: