BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back for another update again ^^

lol. i know i've been leaving my blog to die lately,
but here i am again XD
*waves* hi blog!!! miss you sooo much <3

anywaz, my holis are already over,
and this is the start of my second sem in utar.
orh....how time flies~~~
u may be shock to hear this,
but i was actually glad that sem break ended so soon.
i was literally dying of boredom at home.
and i miss my girls sooooo much *you know who you are~~*

sadly, i failed my maths.
and i thought i could finally be free of its grabs,
i was soooo wrong.
it was decided that i have to retake this freaking subject.
and now i've got 6 subjects for my second sem.
still, it's a good thing that i don't have to increase my semesters.
so to say, i'm really thankful.

mid-autumn festival was just a few days ago.
i had fun with my girls~~
we actually managed to play candles and lantern
despite the awful weather.

these are a few pictures we took.






We all had dinner together that night.
it was a home-cooked meal~~
i helped out with the cooking too XD

0 comments: