BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Finally updating my blog & trip to penang on 10th and 11th june

Oh my gosh, it's been sooooo long since i last updated my blog.
i feel so ashamed XD
but i'm updating it now, so it's fine.
anyway, it's been like 7 months since my last update,
and now i'm already a degree student! *yay!!!*
i'm officially a journalism student in my first year.
whee~~

okay....fast forward to 10th of june.
i went to penang to be reunited with my dear ns friends again.
thanks to eugene, i got a free ride to and fro ^^
it was really really fun to see those dear penangits again!!


meow, joyce and me~~ we're getting the steamboat stuff ready!



celine cam-whoring when we were working, grrrr ><



this is the stuff we prepared, looks yummy right XD




after steamboat we went to straits quay~~
it's berlinz~~ whee =P

really had fun that 2 days~
and gosh, i really missed them loads <3
hopefully i'll go back to penang soon~

0 comments: