BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Back again~~!!!

Back again after a 1 month hiatus.
I was actually lazy to update my blog...
but thanks to my best friend, here i am again ^^
anyway a lot has happened in this 2 months.
I'm having my finals next week XD
and yet here i am, still on the web~~

Hmm...i don't really know where to begin =.="
Okie, so my first sem of my college life is almost over.
i can't say that i'm very happy, cuz i dun feel like leaving kampar.
Kampar has actually turn out quite fine.
It's still as 'dead' as ever, but i'm enjoying the life here.

I dun feel like transferring to pj.
the campus there isn't as nice as this one here.
and i don't want to leave my newly made friends and start over again.
one of the main reasons is becuz ipoh is so much nearer.

Haizz, hopefully everything will workout in the end.
so i will stop here for today~~
here i come pps XD

0 comments: